Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ashley is here! and Israel and Brigham too :)

Guess who just waltzed into the baby shower that Lise (one of my best friends) and her mom threw for me...
ASHLEY!  (one of my other best friends...who ran away to Nevada).  I was so surprised and excited that I cried... embarrassing.
This is the best thing that has ever happened to me.  I get to spend every afternoon with her!  As soon as I get home from work, I walk two houses down and there she is.  I've got to get this baby out before she leaves! We've been doing every labor-inducing thing we can think of.  Ashley even gives me foot rubs with attention to particular labor-inducing pressure points.  And I love playing with her boys-- little Israel (almost 4) and Brigham (1.5ish).  
Me: Israel, who is in my tummy?
Israel: My wife.
That's right.  I hope he gets to meet her before he leaves.
It was a beautiful shower





1 comment:

  1. Is this the Ashley who knits the very darling baby hats?

    ReplyDelete