Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Momnesia?



I'm a total airhead lately.  I keep forgetting things that I'm supposed to do at work, like not connecting the contrast to a patients IV and just squirting it all over the floor instead of into the patient.  Rookie mistake.  Here's my most embarassing momnesia episode (so far)... I had just gotten home from work and decided to mow the lawn, so I went upstairs to change my clothes.  After disrobing, I got into bed and layed there for a minute.  I thought to myself, "Self, why are you in bed...when it's still light outside...and Craig's not here?"  Oh it was just because I forgot that I was changing my clothes, not getting ready for bed.  I felt pretty stupid...but now I think it's kind of funny :)

-Liese

2 comments:

  1. The Momnesia only gets worse. I can't remember ANYTHING. Except celebrity gossip - I seem to retain all celebrity gossip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously one of the funniest things I've read, and Kelli's comment is pretty funny too. I do love you Virginia people.

    ReplyDelete