Sunday, July 1, 2012

Smug Little Thing

I work in medical imaging...MRI to be specific.  I don't do ultrasounds, but I work with people who do :)  I was just dying to know if our baby was a boy or girl, so I asked my coworker to take a peek!  I didn't want to know without Craig, so the plan was that I would close my eyes and she would put the answer in an envelope for us to open together at home.  Baby could not have been more uncooperative!  So, we're not sure still, but check out this really cute picture:


I think our little Orange (that's what size he/she was during this photoshoot) is smiling...almost looks smug that it still has a secret.

2 comments:

  1. Why the HELL was I never told you had a blog?! Oh well, I know now! And I will be following it VERY closely! I love you guys. I love littlest Walton, too. Do you know I have a blog? itsalovelocklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him/her. Looks like baby has his hands behind his head...chillaxin. P.S. I am from this point on only referring to the baby as a male. P.S.S. Blonds are psychic. P.S.S.S. I hate people who use the word "Chillaxin"
    That is all

    ReplyDelete