Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dreams are dumb.

Every once in a while I have a dream that my baby is born...and is a boy.  This is probably because I am ready for a girl...lavender room, cute little dresses, tiny jelly shoes, ruffle butt pants, etc.  So I'm just psyching myself out, right?  Here's where it gets weird... On Monday at work Melissa, an ultrasound tech, tells me that she dreamed over the weekend that I had a boy (this was especially disconcerting to her because she is the one who got to tell us that we were having a girl).  THEN...that very same night...Craig dreams that our baby is a boy.  I can't take it.
Melissa and I decided to take a quick look...just to ease our minds.  There's no doubt she's still a girl.  I'm glad I can take a peek at her whenever I need to :)  She's pretty cramped in there...poor little girl...her tiny face was completely smashed.  

smashed. poor little nose.

not smashed (a few months ago)

And, of course, her little arms were up over her face, making it very difficult to get a good face shot.  We're getting pretty excited to meet her <3

No comments:

Post a Comment