Sunday, November 4, 2012

NYC! (Two year anniversary)

We've been married for two years!! (I thought two exclamation points was appropriate).  Okay, well, almost two years...we had to celebrate a week early.  And it's a good thing we did...because we got out of there hours before the big storm hit.  So...Craig loves me SO MUCH that he took me to one of my favorite places in the world...New York City!  It was a wonderful weekend.

Of course we went to see Carolee in her new show...which was wonderful, as usual.  I even thanked Kathie Lee Gifford for writing a play that kept Carolee on the stage for almost the entire performance.

She got to see our baby bump!

and she said she didn't blame Craig for not letting me name the baby "Carolee"
(I still think it's a good idea)

We got to play with Rachel <3

Then we won tickets to see the Book of Mormon Musical!!
 
It was hilariously inappropriate :)

Stow away!

Banana pudding from Magnolia's for breakfast!

Happy wife :)



1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it out of NYC before the storm. Sounds like a fun weekend and I do love Magnolia's banana pudding--that would be the best for breakfast!! Happy Anniversary you two tomorrow!! It just gets better and better.

    ReplyDelete