Sunday, May 6, 2012

Boy Vs. Girl

Reasons I want a boy:
-I have 4 big brothers. I think our future girl(s) should have a big brother because big brothers are the best. They teach you boy stuff, and to be tough, and wrestle with you, and protect you. Like when Josh started picking me up from school because that bully on the bus was always making me cry. Or when Butch told me I wasn't allowed to date that one guy anymore because all he did was make me feel bad about myself.  Every girl needs at least one or two (or four) big brothers.
-Craig is a boy. And I think the world needs more Craigs. *imagining* cute little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes being wonderful all of the time and making some girls dreams come true.
-we won't have to worry that he'll get pregnant in high school.

Reasons I want a girl:
-so I can dress her up and put sparkly earrings in her cute little tiny ears and bows in her blonde curly hair! (have you noticed that I want our kids to have blonde hair?)
-so I can name her after my mom, my mother-in-law, my great grandma, my best friend, or Carolee.

According the Chinese gender prediction chart, we're having a boy!! (it claims to be 99% accurate...but...so did that IUD.)


Craig doesn't care either way...he just hopes it is Caucasian.


-Liese

2 comments: