Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Cravings

All I want to eat for every meal for the rest of my life is butter chicken. Butter chicken is an Indian dish that makes me hungry just thinking about it. I have eaten it everyday for almost two weeks now. I can't stop thinking about it...I think I'll go have some now.
In bed while we're falling asleep I sometimes crave other things...including popcorn (I'm not really a fan of popcorn because it gets stuck in my teeth) and salt and vinegar chips.
Me: "Craig, I really want some popcorn right now." 
Craig: "Okay, I'll go make you some." 
Isn't he the most wonderful husband? I declined his offer, but thought his offer to get out of bed and make me popcorn was the cutest.


Butter chicken sauce:






-Liese

1 comment:

  1. Butter chicken is very delicious. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete