Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Rage

I've already gained a pound. "Oh, Liese! Don't be so dramatic. It's only a pound!" the thing is...if you say that...or even think that...I'll cut you. Yeah, I wrote it. Only 5 weeks pregnant is not supposed to make me gain weight yet. This little boy (I've decided he's a boy) is only the size of an apple seed right now!
Back to the cutting you thing...I've got rage. This is a pregnancy thing, right? It's not one of those tumor on my adrenal gland things, right? My mood swings are out of control. The doctors I work with envoke my rage the best. I need a new profession where doctors are not involved. Don't worry though. I wait until they're gone to blow up. Poor Alan and Alison got to see it a few times, and I think Alan is afraid of me now. Oh and it's really bad while I'm driving. Is it just me, or did people all of the sudden get way worse at driving. I know they can't hear me yelling at them, but I do it. And I yell the dumbest things! I have actually started praying that I can have my patience back. I don't like angry Liese. This doesn't last the whole time, right?


-Liese

No comments:

Post a Comment